Emotes are a way to communicate with your allies and enemies on the battlefield and at the chat present at your Garage. These are permanent items that do not affect your vehicle stats in any way. There are over 100 Emotes and you receive four unique Emotes for free.
How to send Emotes in the chat:
- In your Garage, tap the chat icon at the top right side of your screen.
- With the chat opened, tap the emotes icon present on the right side of the input section.
- Tap on any of the available emotes to send it to players present on your currently selected chat.
How to send Emotes in battle:
- Just below your Leaderboard button, you can see a Smiley Face icon (the same icon present in the main menu chat), these are the Emotes.
- Once tapped and held, you'll see all the Emotes you have equipped
- To use an Emote, drag your held finger to the desired Emote and remove your finger from the screen, the desired Emote will then appear.
How to obtain Emotes:
- Follow the same steps to access your emotes as shown above and use the Get More button.
- At the Emotes Collection, you can obtain new emotes in exchange for a specific amount of Gold by tapping on the button below the Emote you desire to obtain.
- An Emote that is already owned by you is marked as 'owned' and cannot be purchased again.
How to change/equip Emotes:
- Follow the same steps to access your Emotes as shown above and use the Equip button.
- At the 'Equip Emotes for Battle' screen. To equip an Emote, tap on one of the Emotes present in your Emotes collection on the left side of the screen.
- With a selected Emote, at the right side of your screen now tap on the Emote slot where you would like to equip the Emote.